Restaurant Trends 2023
As we move into 2023, the restaurant industry is expected to continue to evolve and adapt to the ongoing challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are a few trends that are likely to shape the industry in the coming year:
Hospitality Trends 2023
- Increased focus on delivery and takeout: With many people still hesitant to dine out in person, restaurants will continue to place a greater emphasis on delivery and takeout options. This will likely include a greater use of third-party delivery platforms, as well as the development of in-house delivery and takeout systems.
- Emphasis on outdoor dining: As the weather warms up, many restaurants will be looking to expand their outdoor dining options to accommodate customers who are more comfortable dining outside. This could include the use of tents, heaters, and other outdoor amenities to create a more comfortable dining experience.
- Growth of virtual restaurants: With more people ordering food online, virtual restaurants are expected to become more popular in 2023. These are restaurants that only exist online and operate out of shared kitchens.
- Increased use of technology: Many restaurants will look to incorporate more technology into their operations to improve efficiency and customer experience. This could include the use of mobile ordering, digital menu boards, and contactless payment options.
- More creative menu options: With more people staying at home and cooking for themselves, many restaurants will be looking to offer more unique and creative menu options to entice customers to dine out. This could include a greater focus on global cuisines and more use of locally-sourced ingredients.
- Health and Wellness: With more people becoming health-conscious, there will be an increased demand for healthy and organic food options. Restaurants will need to cater to this trend by offering more vegan, gluten-free, and low-calorie options on the menu.
Overall, the restaurant industry will continue to face challenges in 2023, but it is also expected to adapt and evolve in response to these challenges. With a focus on delivery, outdoor dining, virtual restaurants, technology, and creative menu options, restaurants will be well-positioned to meet the changing needs and preferences of their customers. MastertTAAG can help you with staff shortage by using a smart digital menu for your business. Open you free account today: www.mastertaag.com
Hospitality summer trends 2022
Hospitality Summer Trends 2022: in an ever-changing and adaptive industry, what changes are we set to see this summer? As we hopefully come to the end of the global impact of the covid-19 pandemic, currently, hotels and restaurants are going through the biggest period of change in its entire history.
It is imperative for hospitality businesses to adapt to industry changes to stay on top. Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to identify the upcoming industry trends and provide details of these changes.
With that being said, lets take a look into what changes are set to occur this summer:
Hospitality summer trends 2022
Key features for your hotel or restaurant
As seen in the graphic below, four key changes are set to take place this year. These changes are regarding:
- An increase in solo travellers
- Travel with purpose
- Technology integration
Why are these trends important for your hotel or restaurant?
Hospitality is an industry that is constantly changing and adapting in nature. The effects of the covid-19 pandemic make this statement even more truthful and relevant. For hospitality businesses to thrive, they must be aware and adapt to industry changes to stay at the top of their game.
So, how can they do this? Firstly, it has be aware of the key changes and trends in the industry. Here, we have provided you with four of the most relevant in the hospitality industry. If you would like to hear more details about these trends, then why don’t you contact us?
Author: Jesse Lipperts
“Reinvent the menu experience”